2013/11/25

Valencia part 2




To druga część mojej relacji z Walencji, w niedzielę naszym planem było zwiedzenie oceanarium, podobno jednego z większych w Europie. Na samą myśl cieszyłam się jak dziecko, ostatni raz w oceanarium byłam jakieś 6 lat temu, a mam bardzo miłe wspomnienia. 

So this is my second part of our trip to Valencia. Our plan for Sunday was to go to the aquarium, claimed to be one of the biggest in Europe. Only thinking of going there made me feel happy as 
a child, the last time I went to such place was about six years ago and I have a very positive memories related to it.


Cały kompleks to tzw. Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias (Miasteczko Sztuki i Nauki), a w jego skład wchodzą różne budynki będące m.in. planetarium, oceanarium, muzeum czy miejsce, w którym odbywają się koncerty i uroczystości.  

The whole complex is named Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias (City of Arts and Sciences) and it consists of different buildings such as Planetarium, museum, oceanographic aquarium or performing arts center.




Na pierwszym planie El Museu de les Ciències Príncipe Felipe, które rzekomo ma przypominać szkielet wieloryba.

In the foreground there is El Museu de les Ciències Príncipe Felipe — which is supposed to resemble the skeleton of a whale.


L'Umbracle. I heard that sometimes there are held parties or outdoor events and I'm really curious how it looks by this time. 






To jedna z moich ulubionych części oceanarium. Miejsce wyglądało jak sala kinowa, poza faktem, że zamiast ekranu znajdowało się tam ogromne akwarium. W tle leciała spokojna muzyka i to wszystko sprawiało, że mogłabym tam siedzieć godzinami.

This was one of my favorite parts of oceanographic aquarium. It looked like a cinema auditorium, but instead of a screen there was a huge fish tank. There was also playing some relaxing music, I could just sit there for hours and hours.


Zakończyliśmy naszą wizytę biorąc udział w pokazie delfinów, który był świetny. 
W pewnym momencie złapałam się na tym że stoję i klaszczę w dłonie jak dziecko, szybko się więc opanowałam, ale pocieszył mnie trochę fakt, że koleżanka obok prawie rozpłakała się ze wzruszenia.

Our visit was finished by the dolphin show, which was amazing. Now my biggest dream is to have a dolphin.. At a certain moment I realized that I was standing and clapping my hands like a little girl, so I quickly calmed down. As a consolation I spotted my friend (sitting beside me) that was almost crying out of emotion. At the end of the day, we're all just like children, aren't we? 


Po zwiedzaniu oceanarium pojechaliśmy rowerami do centrum miasta. Udaliśmy się do katedry, żeby stamtąd wejść na jej wieżę schodami, po ponad dwustu stopniach w górę.

After half of the day spent in the aquarium we took our bikes and pedaled into city centre. We went to the cathedral and from there to the Micalet tower, climbing the stairs to the top (by more than 200 steps).




Wnętrze katedry, ołtarz główny. / The inside of the cathedral, main altar.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz